The workshop focuses on the question of how businesses can put sustainability at the heart of existing and new business models. The network are seeking contributions from female scholars on the theme of ‘Innovating Business Models for Sustainability’, which may include:
- Both new and old types of ‘social entrepreneurship’.
- Approaches to innovating the mainstream corporate form.
- Theoretical contributions on innovating business models for sustainability, including
- critiques on traditional approaches, and ways forward.
- Methodological challenges and opportunities in researching sustainable business
- The role of gender in innovating business models for sustainability.
- Case studies of innovating business models for sustainability, including disruptive innovations, collaborative consumption models, secondary markets models, closedloop approaches, and other methods addressing sustainable consumer and Resource use – what are the ingredients for success and what challenges persist?
- Contributions on how to innovate business models for sustainability, including discussion pieces on success stories and failures, from regulator, investor, consumer, manager, and other perspectives.
For more details and information about the workshop, please consult the official call. Successful participants will be notified by 6 December 2017.