SMART's Advisory Board
SMART's Advisory Board is a high-level group of stakeholders with vast expertise on sustainability, the EU, policy-making, corporate justice, business and human rights. Our advisory board help broaden our perspectives and ensure the relevance of SMART's research for policy-making.
- Rachel Davis, SHIFT
- Charlotte Petri Gornitzka, OECD DAC
- Filip Gregor, European Coalition for Corporate Justice/Frank Bold
- Shafiqur Khan, ELCOP
- John Morrison, Institute for Business and Human Rights
- Stella Reschke, European Bureau for Conservation and Development
- Michael Townsend, Founder & CEO of Earthshine
- Joseph Wilde, SOMO
- Yuki Yasui, UNEP Finance Initiative
Special thanks to:
- Jeroen Veldman (Nyenrode Business University), and Liesbeth Enneking and Martijn Scheltema (Erasmus School of Law) for their contribution to SMART on Dutch law and policy
- Ellen Eftestøl-Wilhelmsson (University of Helsinki) and Anu Bask (Aalto School of Business) for their contribution to SMART on transport and logistics.
- Alfonso Martinez-Echevarria (Universidad CEU San Pablo) for his contribution to SMART on Spanish law